Thursday, June 23, 2011

I'm Taking The Process Pledge!

You've probably seen this badge on various quilting sites:

The Process Pledge


Even though I'm just starting this blog and am still in the process of getting my sewing area set up, I wanted to add this to my blog. I love what this "Process Pledge" is all about -- talking about the actual steps involved in making quilts, discussing the decisions that go into the design, sharing about inspiration and showing the project in its various stages along the way. I think it's a great way to blog!

AND if you click on the image above or in my sidebar, you can see the original post that explains it all and provides a list of all the quilt bloggers who have taken the pledge. I can't wait to start visiting some of these blogs to see what they're up to!

No comments:

Post a Comment